The last few weekends we have have some pretty nice days so we have taken advantage of them. Last weekend Chase had to work, but his sister invited Hagen and I to go snowmobiling with her family. It was only the second time I had been and it was Hagen's first time. We had to much fun!! Thanks to the Gales for inviting us!!
Today is another nice day so Hagen and Chase are outside playing. Hagen bought himself a new bike with his Christmas money and he is enjoying being able to ride it. Oh and I think Chase gets more use out of Hagen's 4 wheeler than Hagen does. LOL
Here is another picture of Hagen all dressed up for church.



1 comment:
He looks so dang cute! Oh he is getting so big! I agree where does the time go? I still can't believe he'll be 4 but then again Brooke will be 6! But then again it seems like high school and childhood was a completely different lifetime. I also had a question on how you make your list of other bloggers show when they last posted on their blog. I cannot figure it out or find info on it.
Post a Comment