My brother Mark and his family also came down that weekend and we had a fun family BBQ. It was so great to get to spend some time with the Pippin fam and let all the cousins play. I didn't take too many pics, but I know they did so I will have to steal some from them. This is a pic of my neice and great-nephew. Mark's daughter Ellie is on the left and Adam's son Dallin is on the right. They are only about a month apart.This is Adam taking his daughter Adalynn for a ride on Hagen's little 4-wheeler.

I got the opportunity last week to take a mini vaca to Mesquite with my friend Amie. We had so much fun and I even won a little money! Wahoo! That's two trips in a row I have won. Sorry, I am not trying to rub it in. ;) She is such an amazing friend. Thanks again for going Amie and thanks to the Gale's for watching him while I was gone. He had such a fun sleepover with the Aunt Brandy, Uncle Jake, and the cousins.
Over the weekend Chase, Hagen, and myself took a little camping trip to Farnsworth Res. It rained pretty hard Saturday morning and I was afraid we wouldn't even get to unload, but it turned out to be a really nice weekend. The Harwood family came to visit and Hagen and Kaybri had such a fun time riding the 4 wheeler and playing on the rocks. They play so cute together. :)
and finally, MARK THIS DAY......Chase is smiling a picture. YAY!!



3 comments:
Holly Molly! Chase can smile! I would like a copy of that picture for my wall. Just kidding Chase, you know we love ya!
Thanks for letting us stop by. We had such a great time at your house. Hopefully we can make there again sometime (I say sometime because driving takes SO LONG and flying is SO EXPENSIVE!! Who knows when we will make it back to Utah especially now when we would have to pay for Adalynn's plane ticket?). :)
Awwwe. Love the pics of the kiddos playing together. And thank YOU for the trip to Mesquite. It was a blast :)
Post a Comment