On Sunday the weather was beautiful so we took the wheelers and the Rhino for a cruise to the creek. The kids had so much fun playing in the water and Jake enjoyed some panning for gold with no success. Here are some pictures from the creek. Don't mind my son's full moon, the bottom of his pants got wet and pulled the top down. LOL

This was the first weekend since baby Ellie was born that we hadn't gone North to see her. I must say I miss her like crazy already. I am glad Mark sends me lots of pics so I can see her grow and change. She is such a sweet baby! I am sure that Mark and Rosie get sick of us, but since there are no little girls in my future I have to get my fix from everyone elses new little babies.
Here are some pics of Chase and Hagen holding little Ellie and one of her in a cute little dress & sweater I bought her.



2 comments:
Sounds like you had fun!! Well minus the sunburn/rash. We were supposed to go camping, but with Dusty's broken leg, we couldn't leave him. I can't wait to go though, we need a little break from normal everyday life. Ellie is such a doll!! Glad everything is good with them. Take care since I haven't seen or talked to you in awhile...
You can come up and hold Ellie anytime! There are some houses near by for sale! ;) We love you guys! I guess we can expect to be seeing you this weekend too?!
Post a Comment