April 7, 2009
Easter and Birthday
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter since I don't know when I will have another moment this week to do so. We are heading camping with Chase's Family and Mark and Rosie and the rest of my family will join us on Easter Sunday for lunch and cake for Hagen's 24 month birthday (I say 24 month because I am sooooo in denial that I have a "terrible 2 year old"!!) Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. HAPPY EASTER AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAGEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Hagen!!! I can't wait to see your cute lil' face:)
happy birthday Hagen its funny you are growing up and moms in denial LOL
love uncle Kim
By the way trying to hide it and be forgetful mommy happy birthday to you too. Love Kim
Hey Hagen even though uncle Kimmie beat me on here to post my comment!! Happy Birthday and Easter from the WHOLE Curtis family!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
I did see him on his birthday and he was so stinkin cute and happy. Walking around saying "YAY!!" all day and clapping for himself. Too cute. Oh, and Nancy, you can call him 24 mo all you want but it doesn't change the fact that he is 2! lol. :)
Post a Comment