February 17, 2009

Busy Busy

As most of you know Brandy (Chase's sister) is expecting a little boy in March. She is sooo funny because she really wanted to have a baby last year and then decided it would be too much work starting all over with a baby. Mind you her youngest is almost 7. Shortly after deciding they were done, Jake and Brandy found out they were expecting. YAY!! I am so excited for them!!

She has nothing for a baby anymore so Janet and I decided to throw her a shower. As much work as it is, I love doing that kind of stuff. The only bad thing is it consumes me. I spend every waking hour looking at games, decorations, etc. Well I mentioned before that I was making invitations for her so here is the final product (it really doesn't have the black box, I just am protecting their address)I also got busy last night and made the diaper cake for the game. I am going to make some mini ones for table decorations too. It was my first time making one and I personally think it turned out pretty good (I still have a few things to add on, but you can see the basic concept). Let me know what you think. Oh and as for the cake colors, black and red, I made Grady a quilt that has red trucks and the back is black and white checkers. It matches Hayden & Grady's room.





5 comments:

Rosie said...

Super Cute! I guess you will be all geared up for my baby shower?! =)

katie said...

Very cute Nanc! I'll make a mental note to have you throw me a baby shower in ten years when I have another one!!

Lisa said...

Very cute! You are so talented!

Amie said...

Wow! I didn't know you had such a Martha Stewart side to you. The stuff all looks very cute! She's lucky to have you to spoil her with this party!!

The Girls said...

Wow!! They look so great!!!