It's been a while since I posted and since I don't have anything fun or exciting to report, I will bore you will a few recent things. ;)
Sunday Hagen got sick with the stomach bug that is going around. He threw up a few times (1 time ALL OVER ME) and had a slight fever. He is still sick this morning. Thankfully he hasn't thrown up since Sunday, but he has a really harsh cough, a sore throat, and running nose. Poor little stink! It is so hard to see them so miserable and not be able to do much for them. I think if he continues like this I am going to have to break down and take him to the dr. No fun!
Well Monday since Hagen was sick I only worked part of a day. Chase is on swing so he was home with him in the morning and I was staying with him in the afternooon. Chase got in the shower shortly after I got home and lost water pressure. We thought it was kinda strange, but didn't put too much thought into it. After he left for work I went down to the laundry room and put some clothes in the wash. When I went to move them to the dryer there was water all over the floor. My dad came over to help me figure out the problem, but we couldn't really see a leak in any of the lines. After moving the washer, we found a spot in the floor that was sunk in. I tore all the flooring up (and a bunch of other crap) to find a drain that we had no idea was there! The previous owners had covered it with vinyl flooring and never even told us about it!! We figured since we don't have a leak, a drain line must be plugged and it is pushing all the water up through that drain. And apparently it was doing it for a while with the amount of water that was there. Fun for us! I guess I can look at the bright side....we are redoing the flooring in the kitchen and the hallway next weekend. Now I get new flooring in the laundry room too. YAY!
On a fun note, I have been working on baby shower invitations for Brandy's shower next weekend. I love that kinda stuff! Hope all is well with you guys! Love you all.



2 comments:
Well that's crappy but at least you will have another portion of your flooring redone. I will be up Friday and Saturday (well a little of Sat) for my great aunt's funeral up in Provo. I'll call you.
What a bummer! I hope you have a better end of the week.
Post a Comment