February 12, 2008
Same Old
Hagen is finally doing better! We had our first decent weekend in a while, but now all the snow is melted so we can't go out to play. :( Santa brought Hagen a pair of snow pants for Christmas and we haven't been able to use them yet. It was too cold for a few weeks and then Hagen got sick. Now is the perfect time, but all the snow is melted. What a bummer!! Not much is new with us....just waiting for NASCAR. I can't tell you how excited I am!! It will be nice for Chase and I to get away as husband and wife. It has been too long since I called him Chase instead of daddy. It is amazing how often you put your marriage on the backburner after you become parents. I never would have guessed it. Okay, well hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sooo true! We need breaks as mom too, don't we!! I love it when Dusty gets home and just takes over!
That's good he is doing better! It's crappy being sick. And yeah!!! I'm excited to see you this weekend, if you're still coming down!!! Are you going to bring Hagen with?
Post a Comment