February 25, 2008

Outside Fun

Since it was such a nice weekend and Chase was working on the bathroom floor, I decided to take Hagen outside and let him walk around the yard. He couldn't get enough of it. He walked right to the back yard and stood by the fence and watched the neighbor's dogs bark at him. Everytime I would try to walk him somewhere else he would turn and go back to the same spot as the dogs were. He was so facinated with them. I guess we have to start looking for a dog again. Well after a few minutes in the yard he decided he wanted to walk down the street so we walked down the sidewalk until he got tired. Then Chase got out the wagon that Hagen got for Christmas and we all went for a walk. We took him down the the dairy for ice cream (you can see the cone in his hand) and then went to Burns to look at boots. He didn't want to go back in the house when we were done, but at least he had fun.

3 comments:

The S Fam said...

How Fun!! He is getting so big and such a personality. It was fun, especially to have a female opinion on clothes. And I just love that shirt!! And an afternoon without kids sounds awesome! Not that they aren't fun, but we do need a break.

linzy said...

So fun! I am so excited for it to get warm! We'll have to go to a park this summer!!

The Proctors said...

He is an outdoorser! Good luck ever getting him in the house as he gets older! Sorry to hear about your bathroom, that stinks.